Uninstall Tool introduces Uninstall Wizard ™ that allows you to completely remove unwanted software from your system without having to rely on the default uninstaller which can leave files and/or registry items behind.
How does Uninstall Wizard ™ work?
Uninstall Wizard is launched in two cases:
1. After running the built-in uninstall program
2. In Force Removal feature (without running the built-in uninstall program)
When using Uninstall Wizard ™ with a traced item the wizard displays all the traced (during installation) leftovers plus some found program data folders/registry keys. In other cases Uninstall Wizard ™ performs a deep scan of system registry and file system for unused registry entries and files. Uninstall Wizard is able to search for the following leftover traces:
- Files in Program Files, Application Data and other folders
- Shortcuts on Desktop, in Start Menu, Quick Launch and SendTo menus
- Correctly remove program COM objects
- Registry keys/values left by a program
- Registry keys/values left by Windows Installer (MSI) based installations
- Delayed removal of files/folders on the next Windows reboot
Uninstall Wizard ™ works fast and secure - you can always check what is going to be removed.
Detailed removal log
When Uninstall Wizard finishes its job you can view detailes removal log for each item: